Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I need to restore from back up will I lose my jailbreak if I do this?

Default I need to restore from back up will I lose my jailbreak if I do this?
    I need to restore from back up will I lose my jailbreak if I do this? I used beta 4 to jailbreak.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

No , you will not lose your jailbreak but you may encounter some conflicts from backup

What conflicts there might be? It the backup from my old ipt 2g jailbroken with redSnow at the time.

I just need to get my contacts.
    Last edited by lilrican21; 2010-10-12 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Your contacts are all in Microsoft Outlook by default. When you sync it with Itunes, you can check mark the sync with Contacts. It is always in your computer , not Itunes.

Oh ok. And how about game saves? I thought by syncing the app to your pc will copy the game saves but it doesnt and it sucks since I bought lots of apps and beat the games. Ie angry birds.

Thanks

If you have log in Itunes and also authorize your computer, you can sync back the games you bought from apple. In fact, you can sync all your paid apps to multiple devices.

Ok but how about game saves. I don't want to rebeat everything again after I unlocked it all. You know what I mean...lol

Thanks

You can sync back your games too.

By Doing a restore right? Sync it from iTunes is not working I have to beat the game again. Lol this is why I hate apple it doesnt save your games when you sync it.