Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Limera1n beta 4 to latest release

Default Limera1n beta 4 to latest release
    This might be a really dumb question but if i already jb my iPod touch 4g using the beta 4 of limera1n and want to jb it using the newest version relased what do i have to do? can i just download the new version and run it or do i have to delete something off my iPod first? Again thank you for the help and sorr for the noob question

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

You dont need to run it again. If you successfully jailbroke the first time you dont need the new version.

well the reason i want to get the newer version is to see if it fixes a few bugs i have with my curren version.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

The newer version was just to fix issues where it didnt install properly. Yours did so nothing will change if use the new version. Your issues are probably more to do with stuff not being updated for 4.1 yet. What issues are you having?

the biggest problem is that before the jb i was using an sms texting program caled Text free Unlimited and it worked perfectly fine but after the jb i can not recieve texts anymore. I can still send them and they are recieved but if someone tries to reply to my message i get nothing...

For me the video app keep crashing. And the gps arrow shows up everytime I turn my touch.