Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Limera1n not working

Ok one more question..... How do I do that install it in my computer or iPhone 4

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

It's a computer program.

Can I google search it to install it?

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

I gave you the link. Click on the post that says "The Firmware Umbrella" above.

Told ya I was retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Anniex423 View Post
    I gave you the link. Click on the post that says "The Firmware Umbrella" above.
    can you help me. I have run into the same problem. I have done everything (about 10x now) step by step. everything goes well and limera1n says "done" and the little pop up box comes up saying turn on phone/donate/etc. HOWEVER, i have seen in forums, that once limera1n says "Done" the green droplet is supposed to show up on the phone and then that is where you would turn it back off/on. my problem? when it says "Done" the apple logo is already popping up and is rebooting. then it turns back on (with no extra icons) as if nothing has ever happened! limera1n says its completed though

Ive restored, updated, and restored again numerous times since 5 today. the same thing happens everytime. Instead of the green droplet, its the apple logo, and it is not jailbroken...

EDIT: i did not do anything having to do with TU because i really am not concerned with my iPhone being unlocked or not. but thats the only difference ive done compared to everyone else...

Go back to the previous page in this post they left step by step for me

Quote Originally Posted by janacsherman View Post
    Go back to the previous page in this post they left step by step for me
    I have done everything step by step. everything goes as it should, even limera1n thinks everything goes well. but my iPhone doesnt...

I don't know sorry

Quote Originally Posted by natrev View Post
    I have done everything step by step. everything goes as it should, even limera1n thinks everything goes well. but my iPhone doesnt...
    What firmware are you on.. I couldnt get it to work on ip4 4.0.2 myself but it did on my girls 4.0.2 3gs

Quote Originally Posted by silent six View Post
    What firmware are you on.. I couldnt get it to work on ip4 4.0.2 myself but it did on my girls 4.0.2 3gs
    I am on an iPhone 4 and updated form a jailbroken 4.0.2 to 4.1 then used limera1n

Why did you restore from backup before using limera1n? You also said that you used a backup from a jailbroken 3GS. So did that 3GS have 4.1? Make sure your iphone 4 has the latest 4.1, then use limera1n and it's pretty self explanatory.
    Space Boy Swag | Universal Tag

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12