Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3gs stuck in DFU mode!

Default 3gs stuck in DFU mode!
    3gs
    Model MB499LL
    Serial starts with 85829
    Win XP
    Itunes 10
    Limera1n Beta 4 (tried all previous 3)

I have used limera1n successfully with my ipad 3.2.2 without any problems on same computer with same software.

What are you trying to solve? The fact that it's stuck in DFU mode or the jailbreak?

Get it out of DFU by holding home+power until you see the apple logo then release both and let it boot normally.

Have you got the latest version of limera1n from limera1n ? Which beta version does it say?

My 3GS is also stuck in DFU, limera1n stops on the dfu screen.

Bellyfrog, i put on my previous post that im using Limera1n Beta 4. After pressing make it ra1n to jailbreak my phone it gets to DFU mode and then it gets stuck.

I do the whole dance....press home and power then release power and then keep holding home until phone goes in DFU mode and the phone needs to restart and be jailbroken but it just stuck in DFU mode with a black screen. It does nothing, i have waited and it doesnt do anything. I have used Limera1n with my ipad so i know that it works but just not with my iphone.

I know how to get out of DFU mode, when i do, my phone just says to connect to itunes. I completely restore it back to 4.1 and do the whole process again but the same thing happens.