Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP: Infinifolders not working on iphone 4 running ios 4.1 ? ...read on

My iPhone is a Part of Me ufcsean's Avatar
    Thanks

Default HELP: Infinifolders not working on iphone 4 running ios 4.1 ? ...read on
    Hi guys,

Having a problem with infinifolders on my iPhone 4 which is jailbroken with limera1n on iOS 4.1...It let's me put all my games into the folder itself but when i click it the screen just goes black with only the top status bar showing.

Any idea's peeps?

Default Having the same problem
    I'm having the same exact problem. It's reassuring to know that someone else is having it considering the unreliable nature of hot-off-the-press jailbreaks. (limera1n)

I restored my Cydia packages with PkgBackup, but Infinifolders was not installed with that backup, so I had to install it again. Same issue: black screen no matter how many restarts/springs and I eventually have to delete it for the 13th or more apps to be kicked back out of the folder.

Hopefully it's just a quick patch to Infinifolders for 4.1 compatibility. Or maybe it's just iPhone 4 users?

My iPhone is a Part of Me ufcsean's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DivinedSin View Post
    I'm having the same exact problem. It's reassuring to know that someone else is having it considering the unreliable nature of hot-off-the-press jailbreaks. (limera1n)

I restored my Cydia packages with PkgBackup, but Infinifolders was not installed with that backup, so I had to install it again. Same issue: black screen no matter how many restarts/springs and I eventually have to delete it for the 13th or more apps to be kicked back out of the folder.

Hopefully it's just a quick patch to Infinifolders for 4.1 compatibility. Or maybe it's just iPhone 4 users?
    Found the fix mate!

You gotta add the xsellize source and install the one on there and it works!

A similar app FolderEnhancer claims incompatibility with 4.1 also. I wonder what's so different in 4.1 where it breaks folder related tweaks.

ah thank you. Will do. Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by DivinedSin; 2010-10-11 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DivinedSin View Post
    Exactly same situation. A few hours after the jailbreak the xsellize source fixed it. Weird how the bigboss version didnt work.... maybe i downloaded it at a gypsy time. Oh well.