Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LimeRa1n question for people who tried it

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default LimeRa1n question for people who tried it
    Ok I have Mac and iPhone 3GS, I want to know when you download LimeRa1n what does it ask for the Firmware ipsw or what? So tell me the steps it does.

I know there isnt for mac but if it is easy i will do it on my windows but it is soooooooooooo slow, so i want to know what we have to do so that i can see if my windows can do it or not.
    Please press the Thanks button if I ever helped, you'd be helping me

It's the easiest jailbreak method ever. It doesn't involve loading a new ipsw or anything like that. You plug your phone in, start the program, and follow the steps. It asks you to put it into DFU mode (and guides you through it) and it's over in about 25-35 seconds. It doesn't seem like a very memory intensive program to me.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ackms421 For This Useful Post:

treceiphonemod (2010-10-10)

takes 20 secs... plug it in. run it. hold power and home for about 10 secs it tells u when then let go power botton just holding home for about 5 then it is done it turns it self off. u press power to turn it on
    limera1n icon will be there. connect wi-fi or 3G download cydia. then reboot - then open limera1n click the red x press delete. and bobs ur uncle