Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: limera1n BUGS SO FAR

Default limera1n BUGS SO FAR
    Using RC2, iPhone 4 4.1

-not showing name/version on app's page in cydia next to icon. only shows first time.
    -dependencies issues with frash toggle, display recorder, displayout
    -remove background toggle is not working. sends iphone in safe mode

Post the bugs you encountered in this thread so we can document them. it's gonna be easier for geohot or other devs to fix.

Don't forget to post which version of limera1n you used to jailbreak and well and your device and firmware.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by x98car View Post
    Retinasizer is having a dependancy issue but not sure if this is due to limera1n or ispazio repo being down

edit: figured it out, not jailbreak problem, iOS 4.1 problem: http://twitter.com/#!/willstraf/status/26887695076
    Maybe the dependencies issues are related to iOS 4.1. Which means dev need to update their cydia apps.
    Last edited by M4tt Dam0n; 2010-10-10 at 02:25 AM.
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

No problems here...iphone 4...4.1

iPhone? More like MyPhone 5h4d0w's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I wouldn't call it a "bug", more like user error. But it DOES NOT WORK on a Touch 3G...yet. I was under the assumption that it worked on all devices, I was wrong. The beta only works on 3GS and 4g iPhones.

Upgraded to 4.1 and tried twice, now stuck without a JB... Tried swiping for SBsettings a billion times already :P

Guess I gotta wait 'till Monday and the official release.

EDIT: Actually, I did find a bug. It crashes on W7 64-bit. Had to use a different PC.
    Last edited by 5h4d0w; 2010-10-10 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5h4d0w View Post
    Well, I wouldn't call it a "bug", more like user error. But it DOES NOT WORK on a Touch 3G...yet. I was under the assumption that it worked on all devices, I was wrong. The beta only works on 3GS and 4g iPhones.

Upgraded to 4.1 and tried twice, now stuck without a JB... Tried swiping for SBsettings a billion times already :P

Guess I gotta wait 'till Monday and the official release.

Yeah you do need to wait....but dont hate....iPhone 4g here.....works great

LOL i made a funny

Default Scrolling is sticky/freezes dosen't "glide"?
    I can't be sure if this is a bug with limera1n, but I didn't have this before jailbreaking 4.1 with the RC1 BETA 2 version of Limera1n. However it doesn't matter that much, I still think Geohot is awesome. I think the Dev team should wait, that is if they exploit isn't known. Unless we come up with another exploit that could take on the next iPhones. 3,2 3,3

Quote Originally Posted by Fimeg View Post
    I can't be sure if this is a bug with limera1n, but I didn't have this before jailbreaking 4.1 with the RC1 BETA 2 version of Limera1n. However it doesn't matter that much, I still think Geohot is awesome. I think the Dev team should wait, that is if they exploit isn't known. Unless we come up with another exploit that could take on the next iPhones. 3,2 3,3
    Where exactly is the scrolling "sticky"?
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

Cyida,Mail,ipod playlist.. I'm checking for others now.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,646 Times in 8,026 Posts

Retinasizer is having a dependancy issue but not sure if this is due to limera1n or ispazio repo being down

edit: figured it out, not jailbreak problem, iOS 4.1 problem: http://twitter.com/#!/willstraf/status/26887695076

edit: figured it out, not jailbreak problem, iOS 4.1 problem: Twitter
    Ok, maybe all the other problems are from 4.1 and devs needs to update their cydia apps.
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 5h4d0w View Post
    EDIT: Actually, I did find a bug. It crashes on W7 64-bit. Had to use a different PC.
    Just FYI, worked fine for me on Windows 7 Ultimate 64.

Thanks

Worked fine for me also on windows 7 64bit. Make sure you have the latest version of itunes installed.

I have a newer iPhone 4 that originally came with iOS 4.0.2 .. have upgraded to 4.1 .. using Limera1n RC1 BETA2 on Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit .. executed Limera1n, went through complete process .. rebooted iPhone .. no where is there a Limera1n icon on my iDevice !! .. I have now tried this a good 10 times and NOTHING !!!

Am I missing something here ?

doesn't work on newboot 3gs

Worked fine for me also on windows 7 64bit. Make sure you have the latest version of itunes installed.
    I don't have the latest version either. Stil running iTunes 9.2.

Its probably a dependencies issue, I don't know what limera1n is coded under but maybe it needs a certain Net framework/Visual Basic runtime etc.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bellyfrog View Post
    I don't have the latest version either. Stil running iTunes 9.2.

Its probably a dependencies issue, I don't know what limera1n is coded under but maybe it needs a certain Net framework/Visual Basic runtime etc.
    Possibly

Thanks

Wait, so I need iTunes 10? I have 9.2 because all 10 added was Ping or whatever-they-called-it, which I would never use.

Thanks

Not sure, that was just a suggestion. Could be something else.

Thanks

I'll try it, and report back. If it doesn't work it has to be a problem with the app, being a beta and all.

*mumbles swear words at my slow download speeds*

anyone know how to delete the limera1n app from homescreen yet then

Quote Originally Posted by dtox2008 View Post
    anyone know how to delete the limera1n app from homescreen yet then
    you need to delete it manually....

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast