Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: limera1n BUGS SO FAR

.a
    Last edited by arrianj; 2012-02-08 at 09:42 AM.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Just used Limera1n on my iPhone 4, on 4.1, and it's perfect. Everything works including FaceTime over 3G, Winterboard, SBS, etc.

First try and it's perfect, used beta 4. Dunno what's up with other iP4 users' phones. Only thing for me is the home page on Cydia doesn't load at all, but I can still browse and download fine so I'm not bothered

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arrianj View Post
    Is it just me or is ********** impossible to get for limera1n jailbroken devices
    If you are talking about cracked apps it is against forum rules and will find no help or sympathy here.

My MMS is not working. I'm able to send myself an MMS, my sister on VZW can receive my MMS, but I've tried sending an MMS to two friends on AT&T and they get an error saying "One or more of the message components hav been deleted by MMS Adaptation. Eitherthe message was too large or the components ere unsuitable for your terminal."

Quote Originally Posted by arrianj View Post
    Is it just me or is ********** impossible to get for limera1n jailbroken devices

**** worked fine for me.

Igot iphone4 jailbreak with limera1n. Problem:
    My3g not working for facetime

So i've been going thoroughly through my phone to make sure every single thing is working well so far. Here's what mine's looking like (I'm running an iPhone 3GS new bootrom):
    -have the exact same reception
    -can send text messages and MMS messages
    -can recieve text messages and MMS messages
    -cydia loaded just as fast as usual. Everything downloaded as usual.
    Had a message pop that said I was running low on memory, but I checked
    and that was false.
    -Downloaded SBSettings- still works like a charm.
    -grabbed a quick app off of ********** to see if it would work: still works perfectly.
    -installed and tested winterboard. Works wonderfully
    -Tested YouTube. "Charlie bit me" loaded right up and played
    -Wi-fi is still working.
    -Took an app I had on iTunes and successfully put it back on my Phone.

So so far, so good with the new limera1n jailbreak on my 3GS. I can't thank you enough geohot and everyone associated with this jailbreak!

Quote Originally Posted by KBI2113 View Post
    So i've been going thoroughly through my phone to make sure every single thing is working well so far. Here's what mine's looking like (I'm running an iPhone 3GS new bootrom):
    -can send text messages and MMS messages
    -can recieve text messages and MMS messages
    How did you test MMS? I only ask because VZW Customers were able to receive my MMS, but AT&T were not.

I just sent an MMS to another guy I know who has an iPhone on AT&T and he didn't answer back. It didn't give me any error message though.

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty42 View Post
    How did you test MMS? I only ask because VZW Customers were able to receive my MMS, but AT&T were not.
    My mom and I are both on AT&T, so I took her phone and sent a test message. Then sent just a picture of myself, haha. They both went through and she got them both. So then I took her phone and sent the same message back, then took a picture from her phone and sent it to my phone. I got both of the messages from her phone as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SkEEzY View Post
    I just sent an MMS to another guy I know who has an iPhone on AT&T and he didn't answer back. It didn't give me any error message though.
    I don't get an error back, but they tell me they got an error. I had to ask them if they got it though, otherwise, they might not say say anything.

I was able to receive an MMS from my friend on AT&T, but they couldn't get the one I sent them.

The guy responded to my MMS. I sent him a picture and he received it. I sent a Straight Talk phone an MMS too but that phone doesn't receive pictures. It got the message though.

Mine were both to AT&T phones one got it one didn't. Seems it is kinda hit and miss either way there is a problem with mms.

My big deal was cydia. It was installed but didn't load the home screen so what is the use to be broken if you can't use it. I reloaded it 3 times and it never worked.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Comex will never release a jailbreak if it is only half jailbroken.

Cydia is overwhelmed with users. U can still browse, search, and dl apps.

It also kinda stinks with no mms. I restored I am gonna watch for the next beta after it is fixed there has been plenty of talk about that so I bet it is fixed in beta 5.

I sent a different mms to the same person that didn't get my first attempts and it went through. Seems there's more to it. I'll keep my jb.

I have some problems with my phonecalls.

It like the speaker has being a little bit unstable scratches sometimes after jailbreak.
    And MMS seems not to work.
    The phone isa iphone4 4.1 with jailbreak limera1n beta4..

Everything else works fine!!!

Default Limerain Bugs
    On IP4 OS4.1

remove background sbsettings will cause the IP4 to go into safemode.

So far that is what I have noticed after JB.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast