Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: limera1n RELEASED TODAY!!

Beta3 worked on my 3GS with new bootrom....however - I don't have Cydia evn after reboots. All I have is the white limera1n icon.

Quote Originally Posted by yanman View Post
    Beta3 worked on my 3GS with new bootrom....however - I don't have Cydia evn after reboots. All I have is the white limera1n icon.
    me too but i dont think the iphone its JB i use iphone pc suite and if the device was JB it would recognize it! so... i dont knoow very sure .. i dont have wifi home!

Click the limerain icon and click install cydia...

edit- and make sure your connected to wifi

Quote Originally Posted by bellyfrog View Post
    Click the limerain icon and click install cydia...

edit- and make sure your connected to wifi
    Nope tried that, doesn't work. And yes I did reboot clicking limera1n.

When I click limera1n it flashes something then returns to the springboard :/

i can get into limera1n but i dont have wifi i will go somewhere where i can access wifi hope to solve the problem ! but i think its useles the iphone its not JB in my opinion and another thing i cant see the timebar in Ipod i dont know why!

Would it be safe for me to do a backup, and then restore the phone to factory 4.1 before trying again?

Release 4 is now out.

My iP 4 4.1 jailbreak with Limera1n but Cydia keep giving me error as it is not able to load or add any sources, jus totally blank. I have tried 5 times still no luck, any1 could help?

Ok I monkeyed around with a few things.

First I tried BETA4 over the top of 3, I tried erasing all data, then restoring a backup. After doing these things I managed to get the Limera1n icon to appear properly and also to run somewhat, but still no Cydia! When the Limera1n icon is run I get a black screen with a red drop at the top. If I press that it just drops back to springboard.

I'm downloading 4.1 and am going to do a full restore then try again with BETA4 because I also have one other problem - my phone is not connecting to the carrier!! (Does that mean I'm no longer activated? iTunes doesn't even recognise a phone number for me anymore)

[EDIT] after a restore to 4.1 i'm activated again phew

now to try again!

[EDIT2] SUCCESS!

... now i can have my pepper steak
    Last edited by yanman; 2010-10-10 at 12:19 PM.

on my device limera1n still appear as a shadow and cydia too! i used iphone pc suite and it doesnt recognize the JB any ideeas?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by vicx View Post
    on my device limera1n still appear as a shadow and cydia too! i used iphone pc suite and it doesnt recognize the JB any ideeas?!?!
    restore your iphone to 4.1 and erase everything,then try the latest limera1n.

i don't know what iphone pc suite is.

i done this already but useless ! iphone pc suite its a alternative much better in my opinion for Itunes! i used this until i lose my JB ! anyway i hae another question ; since i install 4.1 i dont have time bar on ipods player i cant forward the song!

3gs with new bootrom - limera1n works 100%.
    Limera1n icon is there, cydia works after reboot.

THANK YOU GEOHOT !!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Has anyone gotten this to work with a VM on their mac?

I'm running VM Ware with Win 7 and have tried beta 2 and 4. The process finishes as it should, but when the phone boots back up there are no new icons.

iPhone 4 user

I've had this running since last night and had all the initial problems i.e. Showing white icon, having to reboot etc to install Cydia etc, but fingers crossed havn't had any problems since the initial install.

Tested a few cydia apps i.e. the task switcher app, grid lock, etc and all seem to be working fine.

I'm using the theme MP2 which looks hot - all we need now is someone to make a port of Android for the iPhone 4 now it has been jailbroken at boot rom level

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567