Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: limera1n RELEASED TODAY!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bellyfrog View Post
    Whoops, sorry not f0recast. iDetector. My bad.
    thanks, i have the new bootrom guess i gotta wait till limera1n supports my 3gs.

Quote Originally Posted by teeach View Post
    who said it doesnt work on 3gs with new bootrom?

mine is not working and have been looking for info
    geohot says it himself on limera1n.com
    Last edited by patoons; 2010-10-10 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dtox2008 View Post
    only bug I can see is that Icon doesnt go away cant uninstall it. going to do another restore and have a look...

Will still use greenposion as at least that will be more stable and alot of effert went in it..

Come on support Ipod 2G MC model please
    iPod 2G's are already supported by redsn0w.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E View Post
    Same here. I have an iphone 4 that shipped with 4.0.1 that was updated to 4.1. Limera1n says done and successful but there is no Limera1n icon on the spring board.

I'm on a Mac running boot camp. Is that the problem?
    I got it to work. I needed to update iTunes. I was running iTunes 9.1.1 in Windows. I installed the latest version of iTunes and it resolved the issue. Worked perfectly on an iPhone 4 v4.1 and iPad 3.2.2.

Beta 3 out! Fixes 3GS new bootrom apparently

Beta 3 is working for my 3gs new bootrom

Installed on a Iphone 4 4.1 working pretty smooth so far. Anyone hit me up with some sweet apps and themes exclusivly for Iphone 4

Ohhh yeah how do you get rid of the DAMN LIMERAIN ICON???
    Last edited by chad daddy; 2010-10-10 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

So do you have AT&T and do you have service? Cuz some iP4 users just said they get no service after jb with Limera1n.

You can delete Limera1n app by SSHing into your phone. Go to root/applications and delete Blackra1n.app.

BETA 3 available - 3GS new bootrom fix

Anyone got it to work?

I dont use it for service. WOOPS I hoe I didnt **** it up.

wtf its not working with iphone 4 os4.1
    no cydia is installed
    Last edited by raghavsukhadia; 2010-10-10 at 07:15 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chad daddy View Post
    Installed on a Iphone 4 4.1 working pretty smooth so far. Anyone hit me up with some sweet apps and themes exclusivly for Iphone 4

Ohhh yeah how do you get rid of the DAMN LIMERAIN ICON???
    SSH to your phone and remove it that way.

But it goes through the limekrain process?
    Last edited by chad daddy; 2010-10-10 at 07:19 AM.

It worked for me on the new bootrom. For other newbs the app needed is on the second page to get cydia to install. If you see the green raindrop it worked.

Now I just need to figure out what to do next as I am an Iphone newb and need to still get it to unlock for tmobile

Quote Originally Posted by orion7144 View Post
    It worked for me on the new bootrom. For other newbs the app needed is on the second page to get cydia to install. If you see the green raindrop it worked.

Now I just need to figure out what to do next as I am an Iphone newb and need to still get it to unlock for tmobile
    Go to settings>general>about and tell us your "modem firmware" which is your baseband

5.14.02 Hate to be a newb but what is that for?

works great on my 3gs (new bootrom), and 2 iphone 4's.

Quote Originally Posted by orion7144 View Post
    5.14.02 Hate to be a newb but what is that for?
    You can't unlock that baseband, sorry to tell you

You have to wait for new unlock software. Probably a month or two away.

The Beta 2 version worked fine for 3 of my iPhone 4's. I had them on 4.0.2 but updated them to 4.1 (via FW Umbrella to keep the baseband) and all of them were jailbroken and unlocked fine. Big Big thanks to geohot and others that made this possible!

05.14.02 baseband came with 4.1 firmware and is unlockable. Priority has been a jailbreak, but hopefully someone is working on an unlock too.

Currently there is no way for you to unlock, so you've got to keep waiting or sell it and buy an unlockable one.

I am having a different problem than most people, so I thought I'd post. I have an iPhone 3G @ 4.1, bootrom 5.9 I closed iTunes and killed Itunes helper, then hit "Make it Rain" using Limera1n RC1 Beta 3 (the most up to date dl as of now) got upto "in DFU mode, wait" and I waited and waited, 20 minutes and no lime drop. So I tried again without killing iTunes etc, no difference, I tried holding the home button longer and on and on, no difference. If it matters I did all this on Windows 7 on a quad core with 1gb and iTunes 10.01, since this is not my first JB I decided to downgrade for now and re JB that way. If anyone has any suggestions, it would be appreciated as I do want to be at 4.1 jailbroken, thanks
    Last edited by CaptianJack; 2010-10-10 at 11:06 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast