Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't save my shsh blobs

Default Can't save my shsh blobs
    Hi guys, I just bought a 3gs last night and it was running on 4.0 FW and I was able to jailbreak and unlock. Everything is working great. Using tiny umbrella, I tried to save my SHSH, but Cydia DOES NOT HAVE MY SHSH. I even remember clicking on Make My Life Easier, but on the Cydia page, it only list SHSH 4.1. How can I save my 4.0 and 4.0.1 shsh just incase I need to do a restore?

U can only save an SHSH during the period when apple is signing them. They're no longer signing 4.0, 4.0.1, or 4.0.2 so they can't be saved anymore. Just try not to mess anything up until the 4.1 JB is released.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

You cant anymore, Apple stopped signing 4.0.1 on August 19th. That was the last time you could have gotten SHSH for that firmware.

Thanks guys for your quick reply. I will do my best not mess this up. Heard that 4.1 JB is just around the corner.

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by evilfooken View Post
    Thanks guys for your quick reply. I will do my best not mess this up. Heard that 4.1 JB is just around the corner.
    yeah, has been for the past month or so
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.