Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: hacktivation 4.1

Default hacktivation 4.1
    p0sixninja confirmed via twitter to me that greenpois0n will be able to hacktivate iPhone 4. Now just wait for the release. Remember time leads to perfection, so let us be patient. I can wait to see it done, so i can finally use my brick. But i want it perfect.
    @caiolbarros if one need confirmation.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

If it involves hactivation, don't be too happy, there might be problems reqarding Certificate Signing. I still think having an official unused sim card is still the best way to activate it.

Quote Originally Posted by yeow202 View Post
    If it involves hactivation, don't be too happy, there might be problems reqarding Certificate Signing. I still think having an official unused sim card is still the best way to activate it.
    yes, i do have phone an activation sim card, it activated 3 phone but mine wasn't. the kind of phone i have is bonded with someone else's number. and there's no current way to activate it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I get why people want hacktivation but how hard is to get hold of an official carrier sim? O2 in the uk will throw them at you! I have a small local newsagents and we sell sims from all networks for 1.99GBP
    If I helped please head on over and smash the Thanks button.

My Personal Cydia source: apt.finalbillybong.com

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Honestly, I agree. Buy a prepaid SIM whenever you buy an iPhone if you plan to use it with another carrier. It's just easier to have and use.