Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How do I jailbreak iPhone 4 FW4.1?

iPhone? More like MyPhone JP101's Avatar
    Thanks

Default How do I jailbreak iPhone 4 FW4.1?
    Is there any way to jailbreak an iPhone 4, FW 4.1? I've been looking around for a few days, and can't find a solution. I usually go with a Pwnage tool, but there doesn't seem to be one for it. I don't need it unlocked, I have AT&T, I just simply way the Cydia/Rock store, as I want to be able to tether to my iPad. I'm pay for unlimited, and damn it, I want my moneys worth!

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Haha, everyone is waiting for 4.1 jailbreak, it is not out yet. Coming soon is all i can say.

Thanks

It's been a while. They really dropped the ball with not releasing the 4.0.1 if you ask me. Not that it would really matter with this release, but at least it wouldn't be as bad reverting back 1 FW than 2. Not cool. Is there ANYTHING that I can do in the mean time that I can tether to my iPad without losing my unlimited and paying an absurd amount to AT&T.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Don't you have 3G on your ipad ?

Thanks

No. Just WiFi. I didn't realize how useful it would have been, plus I pay almost $200 for my Fiancee and my AT&T plan. I really didn't want another bill...

JB will be out in a couple of weeks I assume when thats done at least you will be on our track save your SHSH and dont upgrade to 4.2 untill the go ahead.. think yourself lucky I wanna go on 4.1 reallly badly but no JB so im loosing out

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JP101 View Post
    It's been a while. They really dropped the ball with not releasing the 4.0.1 if you ask me. Not that it would really matter with this release, but at least it wouldn't be as bad reverting back 1 FW than 2. Not cool. Is there ANYTHING that I can do in the mean time that I can tether to my iPad without losing my unlimited and paying an absurd amount to AT&T.
    There was no need to release it for 4.0.1 because there was one already out, jailbreakme.com worked for that one.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]