Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: sn0wbreeze/ greenpois0n

Default sn0wbreeze/ greenpois0n
    Just been reading on the net that greenpois0n is not far off from being released. How different will it be from sn0wbreeze? What will greenpois0n that sn0wbreeze couldnt?

Supposedly greenpois0n will make all 3GS phones breakable. Old or new boot rom. Don't expect to know exactly when that break is being released. Reportedly before 4.2 is released.

Too many rumors.....

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by SepticTank View Post
    Supposedly greenpois0n will make all 3GS phones breakable. Old or new boot rom. Don't expect to know exactly when that break is being released. Reportedly before 4.2 is released.

Too many rumors.....

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Ive used sn0wbreeze without any issues, the only thing that I need now is an unlock for the new baseband. I dont think its going to happen for a while yet though, maybe when 4.2 comes out1. We'll just have to wait and see

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

For the record, greenpois0n has never been announced as anything besides a jailbreaking tool. AFAIK there has been no mention of the name of the forthcoming jailbreak. Greenpois0n is just helping them to expedite the JB creation process.

Also, the new JB based on the SHAtter exploit will be able to jailbreak all new devices including all iPads, iPhone 4s, and iPod Touch 4s.
    Last edited by mortopher; 2010-09-26 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost