Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Problem....

Default iPhone Problem....
    Specs - iPhone 3G
    running on 3.1.2 but editied the plist so that it thinks
    its 3.1.3...and still running on default AT&T

Alright so today i was trying to edit my lockclock.ttf, colors, fonts and stuff....and when i tried to respring after editing it went into a loop of the apple, status wheel, vibrating or sound when connected to itunes, apple, status wheel, vibrating or sound when connected to itunes...and so on......

the thing is i know how to fix this problem just delete what you put in and replace it with stock...i did so...but still no luck....and as my usual last resort i would restore with itunes..

but what is different now is that my iphone wont go into dfu mode or recovery so there is no way to restore or upgrade....

everytime i put it into dfu mode or recovery a second after it goes in...it kicks out automatically and goes back into that loop...

even after using various programs that put it into recovery mode or dfu mode..same thing happens..

wonder if anyone could help...

please and thanks

hahahaha alright nevermind i ******* got it....just restarted my computer updated itunes...and everything...thanksif you viewed......
    sorry for the waste of time
    Last edited by b4nkh34d; 2010-09-26 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost