Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help..uuuggghhh!!!

Default Help..uuuggghhh!!!
    is there any reliable jailbreak solutions for 3g w/4.1 for windows? ive tried for hrs every which way with no success. keep getting itunes message stating "firmware not compatible" when i tried to use custom firmware. i've tried ireb solution but that tells me im not in dfu mode. anyone know the answers? please point me in the right direction..all is appreciated. thanks

here's info

4.1 (8b117)
    windows
    16gb 3g
    model mb715LL

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

downgrade via DFU mode to 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 and jailbreak with blackra1n or spirit..... then there is another thread here and i will post a link for it once i find it again..... i am going to be trying this thread as well when i get home

Quote Originally Posted by dragon7034 View Post
    downgrade via DFU mode to 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 and jailbreak with blackra1n or spirit..... then there is another thread here and i will post a link for it once i find it again..... i am going to be trying this thread as well when i get home
    No not spirit, I've read that spirit doesn't go deep enough into the file structure u need 3.1.2 blackra1n

Quote Originally Posted by griffadavi View Post
    is there any reliable jailbreak solutions for 3g w/4.1 for windows? ive tried for hrs every which way with no success. keep getting itunes message stating "firmware not compatible" when i tried to use custom firmware. i've tried ireb solution but that tells me im not in dfu mode. anyone know the answers? please point me in the right direction..all is appreciated. thanks

here's info

4.1 (8b117)
    windows
    16gb 3g
    model mb715LL
    Or you can use redsn0w beta if you have a mac for 4.1

6. The Following User Says Thank You to drog92 For This Useful Post:

griffadavi (2010-09-25)