Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone does nothing!!!!!!!!!!

Default Iphone does nothing!!!!!!!!!!
    I have the iphone 3g with 4.0 software. At least I did. First I tried to fix my Cydia that crashed. I hard reset my phone after hours of Youtube instruction videos that did nothing to help me. I had then resolved to just hard reset the phone and just jailbreak it over again. I did so, and then had the hardest time in the world jailbreaking it. After I finally got it to jailbreak, I then could not get it to unlock. I tried borrowing an AT&T sim card and that did nothing to help. After countless hours of trying on a Windows Vista OS, my iPhone ended up getting stuck at the apple logo part. I tried jailbreaking it time and time again after this and the most that happened was that a lime green screen kept popping up. I did learn how to get the apple itunes plug the white plug logo to appear after a while and i tried to ****+firmware restore and got the 20008 code after using the 3.1.3 and 3.1.2 firmware. Then I finally switched to the 3.1 version and got the 1015 error code. I downloaded iREB and couldn't even use it because the program automatically freezes and doesn't even get to open. Now Im at the point of the itunes logo and the charger logo together. Can someone please let me know what to do from here because NOTHING in the world is working.

Thanks

Try tiny umbrella and click "kick device out of recovery mode".
    iPhone 4 to Android directly back to iPhone 4. I learned my lesson and will never leave iOS again.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Shift+restore to 3.1.2 stock ipsw. When you receive error 1015 (or any variation of) use Recboot or TinyUmbrella to kick out of recovery. Then JB with Redsn0w 0.9.3.