Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [FAKE]Green P0ison released already? say whaaa???

Default [FAKE]Green P0ison released already? say whaaa???
    Hello, fellow modmyi users. While surfing the internet, I found this link:
    GreenP0ison Jailbreak for iOS 4.1
    is this the legit 4.1 jailbreak? i could have sworn it was gonna be called greenpois0n or SHAtter. is this real or a virus? what do you guys say?
    thanks

no this is the offcial website.

Greenpois0n

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Title changed.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

That is just a spam survey page. Some people will use anything to spread their trash around the internet.

Drinks the Kool Aid Captinsmooth's Avatar
    Thanks

Green poisen is not a jailbreak it is a dev tool kit. SHatter has been rumored to be the next JB out. But it has yet to be released. Any site claiming they have a JB like that is lying. Just pay attention to MMI news and you will know when the new jb is out.
    This post infers no rights and is provided as is.

Click here to follow me on twitter

or follow them on twitter

Thanks

Actually from what I understand SHatter is the exploit and greenp0ison is the tool that will use the exploit to jailbreak. So calling the new jailbreak greenp0ison is probably accurate.

oops mah bad, guys. yea i just realized after seeing that there's a survey. case closed.

Drinks the Kool Aid Captinsmooth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by x98car View Post
    Actually from what I understand SHatter is the exploit and greenp0ison is the tool that will use the exploit to jailbreak. So calling the new jailbreak greenp0ison is probably accurate.

Via p0sixninjas blog

Also, we've begun publishing the source for some of our greenpois0n components to help new developers start learning and building their very own jailbreak programs. Each one of these components is named after a different poison and all are available under the GNU Public License on our Chronic-Dev Github Repositories.

* GreenPois0n Cyanide: Is a cross-platform iBoot payload toolkit to help developers discover new vulnerabilities and design super fast, low-level iBoot jailbreaks and exploit payloads, much like the way blackra1n/purplera1n works.
    * GreenPois0n Anthrax: Is a cross-platform iPhone ramdisk toolkit to help developers design extremely stable and portable ramdisk jailbreaks, much like the same way quickpwn/redsn0w works.
    * GreenPois0n Dioxin: Is cross-platform MobileDevice toolkit designed to help developers design awesome userlevel jailbreaks, much the same way spirit jailbreak works.
    * GreenPois0n Arsenic: new, cross-platform custom firmware toolkit to help developers design jailbreaks to help preserve baseband and keep unlocks, much in the same way PwnageTool/Sn0wBreeze works.

Source entertheninja
    This post infers no rights and is provided as is.

Click here to follow me on twitter

Thanks

I am well aware of what is on his blog. All that information is old news as he published those tools months ago. Doesn't really have any bearing on what I said...guess we will find out what the name of the jailbreak is when it is released.