Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Jailbreak!!

Unhappy How to Jailbreak!!
    OK GUYS HERE IT GOES I AM VERY VERY NEW TO THIS I HAVE NEVER JAILBREAKED MY PHONE BEFORE SO BASICALLY I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO. I'VE BEEN READING BLOGS AND HOW TO GUIDES BUT I CANT SEEM TO GET THE CONCEPT.

I HAVE A NEW iPHONE 3GS

STEP BY STEP WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATED! (LIKE THE INSTRUCTIONS YOU WOULD GIVE TO YOUR GRANDMA JEJE )
    REMEMBER I HAVE NEVER JAILBROKEN IT BEFORE SO THIS SHSH STUFF ( WHICH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS) I DONT HAVE IT !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Colombianita265 View Post
    OK GUYS HERE IT GOES I AM VERY VERY NEW TO THIS I HAVE NEVER JAILBREAKED MY PHONE BEFORE SO BASICALLY I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO. I'VE BEEN READING BLOGS AND HOW TO GUIDES BUT I CANT SEEM TO GET THE CONCEPT.

I HAVE A NEW iPHONE 3GS

STEP BY STEP WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATED! (LIKE THE INSTRUCTIONS YOU WOULD GIVE TO YOUR GRANDMA JEJE )
    REMEMBER I HAVE NEVER JAILBROKEN IT BEFORE SO THIS SHSH STUFF ( WHICH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS) I DONT HAVE IT !!!
    Before you updated to 4.02 did you back up your shsh of your 3GS?

If he doesn't know what it is, I doubt he backed it up. And he's never been jailbroken so cydia didn't back up either. Ur out of luck until the next jailbreak.
    Also, turn off ur caps lock

Quote Originally Posted by Waleed786 View Post
    If he doesn't know what it is, I doubt he backed it up. And he's never been jailbroken so cydia didn't back up either. Ur out of luck until the next jailbreak.
    Also, turn off ur caps lock
    Damn, you are right, I missed the shsh bit. A new JB is on its way. No one knows apart from the dev team when its actually going to be released. Loads of fake rumours and crap is being posted on the internet. I would ask Colombianita265 to ingore the bulls*& but keep logging back here because if news of its release is in here then he can be sure its factual and not more crap.
    Last edited by BigCol; 2010-09-16 at 09:51 PM.