Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak 4.1???

Default Jailbreak 4.1???
    HI my iphone 3g is now unjailbreakable since I updated the firmware with itune 10. Is there a way I could jailbreak it or I have to wait ???

I already tried redsn0w 9.5b5-5, didn't worked...
    HELP !!

iPhone? More like MyPhone holl0wm1nd's Avatar
    Thanks

No way, dude. You'll have to wait.
    Please hit the Thanks button if you think this was helpful or if it maybe raised a smile!

dEAAAAAMN , well thx. will avoid me to search any idea how much time?

you can downgrade it sir...all you have to do is point your settings to cydia dont worry about shsh its ok...

Thanks

Guys

Is it possible to downgrade back to IOS 3.1.2 from 4.1? Even with the baseband being upgraded?

Also, i see there is lots of post of the JB almost availabe for Iphone 4 , 3GS. I do not see any mentions on the 3G? I wonder whats goin on....
    Viva South Africa!!! Host of the 2010 World Cup!

Yes it's possible to JB but not unlock it.

It's a long story, but I managed to get version 3.12 on mine and jailbroken.

My phone crashed completely and I restored with Itunes which gave me version 4.1 with latest baseband (which currently can't be unlocked to any network).

I then used Redsnow 0.9.5b5-5 with custom ipsw 4.0 8A293. Unfortunately this seemed to go through the process on windows but hung at the jailbreaking part on the iphone.

I then found another link on Youtube how to downgrade to 3.12 from 4.00 with Blackra1n. This worked perfectly and was very simple to follow. I now have a jailbroken Iphone.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06MrEGu3uFs"]This is the link to the vid how to do this[/ame]

Hope it works for you.