Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please HELP!!!!!...iphone 3GS 4.0.2......

Default Please HELP!!!!!...iphone 3GS 4.0.2......
    Hey guys...Very new to Iphone..bought first time such phone...having Iphone 3GS 4.0.2. really dont know anything in this area...i was very excited when went to unlock...the guy said why you upgraded to 4.0.2....but i really dont know how it upgraded to 4.0.2...i simple put my iphone to itunes on my pc and did activation..i really dont know how it upgraded to 4.0.2..? but the guy said unlock is not available for this 4.0.2 yet....he said you have't saved SHSH..so i cant downgrade it to 4.0.1..I don't know abt all this things...and he asked me to wait for 2 months and said unlock will surely available in next 2 months...now I feel very disappointed and thinking why i bought this phone...Can anyone tell me when i will be able to unlock my phone in future? Will unlock be available soon...?

Help will be appreciated...

Yeah sorry dude you just have to wait. No one knows exactly when the new software is coming but it will probably be sooner than 2 months (probably).

Just check the frontpage of this site every day, when it's released you'll know about it. It's a jailbreak for 4.1 that you're waiting for, they won't jailbreak 4.0.2 specifically.