Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stoner vs iPhone Retina Display

Default Stoner vs iPhone Retina Display
    G'day, im from australia right, how ya's goin? I have a feelin Apple mite've created the worlds 1st display that turns marijuana smokers into zombies. I came to this conclusion tonight when i had abit of a smoke, ate a little (alot), smoked a little more then jumped on my iPhone 4 to see if this new SHAtter thing had been realesed yet. I loaded up Mile High on the DVD player then loaded up safari and sat back in my bed. As normal i had to wait about an 10 minutes and 2 resets and few tokes later for me to finally receive any 3G reception, though my iPhone shows 4-5 bars. With that aside ill get back to my theory. I jumped on the MMi app expecting to see some news about SHAtter, when all of a sudden (45 minutes later) i come out of some crazy trance, im paralyzed with shock and have my iPhone no more then 4cm away from my eyeballs and drool running down my chin. I finally regained control of my body and pulled the iPhone away from my face. By this time i was in notes with a whole bunch of random letters on the screen (slexipynaeestnacuoythgirsawelppA), i must've pressed them i guess. Either way i rang a few mates and told them bout it, Dave just laughed through most of the convo, Steve didnt answer, but i got a msg while writting this saying he was boning some girl then going on for drinks. I rang Brett, the guy that breeds kangaroos, he didnt answer either.

Anyways i didnt really get much help from them so i was just wondering if im the only person who has had this experience?

If it helps any im on an iPhone 4 32GB Black with a vodafone micro sim, running iOS 4.0.1, jailbroken with Jailbreakme.com.au and i do have SHSH's saved on Cydia and TinyBrolly.

Thanks in advance!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aido2261 For This Useful Post:

kneehill (2010-09-14)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Lol

Maybe you are just stupid????

I know exactly what you mean. Download the app called saturation from the AppStore, smoke a fatty then play with it.

IMO the retina display out weighs all the negative aspects.

I love my phone

Thanks

if that was a long drawn out way of asking when SHAtter will be released you definitely get an A for creativity