Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OilRa1n? youtube vid claims to unlock ios 4.1

My iPhone is a Part of Me Madman604x's Avatar
    Thanks

Default OilRa1n? youtube vid claims to unlock ios 4.1
    at no point does the vid show an unlocked ip4 in any way. didnt work on my ip4. maybe yours?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIunBU2Fe68]YouTube - How To Jailbreak 4.1 on iPhone 4 3GS MC/non-MC 3G iPod touch 4G 2G iPod 3G MC/non-MC[/ame]

as always scan for virus when downloading anything

EDIT: apparently someone mentioned its another "fill out this survey to download" BS videos. i didn't have to do anything to DL it so i dunno. Don't bother is crap.

Mods please lock this
    Last edited by Madman604x; 2010-09-14 at 05:55 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

haha thats class.
    they could of used a better, less blackra1n looking, "installer"
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

They're using a .tk domain name like my website. In that case it can't be good... Lol.

I've seen alot of fake videos...I bought a new iphone4 on 4.0.2 and still waiting for a jailbreak for 4.0.2 or most likely 4.1...the jailbreak I've seen for 4.1 still is not complete...iPod won't work and a few other things not working correctly

Thanks

Did the dev team, chronic dev, mmi, tipb, or any other credible source mention it? Then it's fake. Period.
    iPhone 4 to Android directly back to iPhone 4. I learned my lesson and will never leave iOS again.

Fake. Unless iDev. That is a period after "iDev".

Thanks

Idk bout that. GeoHot? Not iDev. Comex? Not iDev. Pod2g? Not iDev. Just sayin.......
    iPhone 4 to Android directly back to iPhone 4. I learned my lesson and will never leave iOS again.

If any1 knows of any legit jailbreak for iphone4 4.1 or 4.0.2 can you please post a link? Ty

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoB View Post
    If any1 knows of any legit jailbreak for iphone4 4.1 or 4.0.2 can you please post a link? Ty
    Serioisly? The second that a jailbreak is released dont you think itll be front page news all over mmi, LIKE IT ALWAYS IS, not some fake as$ youtube post or some random thread like this, give the devs time. Working jailbreak is far bette than a bricked phone IMO.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneJared View Post
    Yep. Exactly.
    ?

Those are 3 sources not associated with the dev team that have released awesome jailbreaks (the last one isn't out yet....)

Actually, out all 5 of my idevices and multiple jailbreaks on each, I've never used a dev team tool. Not once.

Thanks

calebratm, + eleventy five.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ShredNasty For This Useful Post:

calebratm (2010-09-15)

If it's released, modmyi will post it within a few hours, no need to waste ur time searching for it elsewhere, it's all fake. You'll know when it's out. Not only that, but why the fukc would anyone name it oilra1n

Lol. Right. I would also push that "hours" down to minutes. This site keeps pretty up to date.