Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Folders

Default iPhone Folders
    I jailbroke my phone with jailbreak.com right after it came out. For some reason I can no longer see my root files when I open iPhone Folders. All I see now is the "stock" folders like DCMI, books, etc.

Can I re-run jailbreakme.com without having to reinstall WinterBoard and themes?

I also installed iFile recently...could this be a problem?

Thanks

you don't want to run jailbreakme on an already jailbroken phone, if you think ifile might be the cause try uninstalling it and see if the problem corrects itself

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SkyGuy5 View Post
    I jailbroke my phone with jailbreak.com right after it came out. For some reason I can no longer see my root files when I open iPhone Folders. All I see now is the "stock" folders like DCMI, books, etc.

Can I re-run jailbreakme.com without having to reinstall WinterBoard and themes?

I also installed iFile recently...could this be a problem?
    Make sure you install "afc2add" from Cydia if you want to browse the filesystem on a computer using a USB connection.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bpdunsta For This Useful Post:

SkyGuy5 (2010-09-13)

Quote Originally Posted by bpdunsta View Post
    Make sure you install "afc2add" from Cydia if you want to browse the filesystem on a computer using a USB connection.
    Thanks a ton! This fixed the issue, but I'm not sure why I had the issue to start with being that all worked fine for some time now.