Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak for HTC Sense UI Theme

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Jailbreak for HTC Sense UI Theme
    I am having problems with the WinSCP program and with figuring out how to actually accomplish this theme.
    I've followed instructions carefully from Redmond Pie and I am stuck at logging into WinSCP in the first place. How come the WinSCP I downloaded doesn't look like the screen shot he's posted? First, it gives me a Network error either once or twice trying to login. And a couple different times, but not all the time, it'll say 'If you trust this computer...something ignore this message' or something along those lines, but I haven't seen it past 4 times I've tried re-logging in [but it's came up twice]. Another error was that I've gotten was
    Command 'groups'
    failed with return code 127 and error message
    -sh: line 30: groups: command not found.

Whatever, I kinda ignored these things and was able to access the folder anyways.
    So, I go ahead and I have the 2 themes downloaded and installed. 3 problems. First, the iBlank doesnt blank out the 12 icons that was instructed. Second, The weather widget isn't working. It keep loading with a ? on it. Third, How do you get the rest of the stuff?? Such as the 3 icons at the bottom as well the the Phone button and how to get the slider?
    Don't judge me. Ha. It's my first ever jailbreak process.

That's my problem atm.

Same thing is happening to me, I can't figure it out... And nobody is helping

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I figured out the iBlanks. THEY'RE INVISIBLE on the last page. Just move them. Hahaha But I and having trouble with the WeatherWidget now and the rest of the UI look. I'm not sure how to get the rest of it. I disabled the Weather widget and now my iPhone looks like this.

It doesn't look half as bad, but I would still like to have the rest of the look from HTC Sense. And for the Weather widget to work.
    Last edited by NoXXi; 2010-09-09 at 04:17 PM.

How did you get it like that? I moved the iblank icons to the top of page 1 and it still didn't work...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Post me a screen shot of your current page 1. I can try to help you with that. [HOME + LOCK button will take a screen shot]

I think I now know why this theme doesn't work. It is MUCH out-dated. The guide was posted in 2009. If I find a newly updated guide, I will post it here.

Bump
    Last edited by NoXXi; 2010-09-10 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

have you tried posting in the theme section of the forums for help?

Quote Originally Posted by NoXXi View Post
    Post me a screen shot of your current page 1. I can try to help you with that. [HOME + LOCK button will take a screen shot]

I think I now know why this theme doesn't work. It is MUCH out-dated. The guide was posted in 2009. If I find a newly updated guide, I will post it here.

Bump
    It looks like this - http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/7862/img0488.png

Quote Originally Posted by j3st3r3 View Post
    have you tried posting in the theme section of the forums for help?
    I have and no luck... Like usually 100 something views and no replies. That section of the forum is dead.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    @TheGuiltyPleasure Try disabling the 5 per row in your xboard and see if that helps.