Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ultrasn0w cant connect to host???

Default ultrasn0w cant connect to host???
    i have the 3gs 4.0.1 and jailbroken with jailbreakme. and i mtrying to install ultrasn0w but i cant bcuz everytime i restart cydia it says that http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com cant connect to host. idk y this happened. when i started cydia for the first time it already had ultrasn0w's repo installed so yeah im lost. any help here?

Is wifi turned on? I had a few problems with not being able to connect to a host so waited a bit and tried again,it's the hosts problem most likely,if it takes too long it will time out. I imagine with people trying to connect constantly it gets bogged down.

Right, it could be a temporary server issue.
    you should also maybe trt deleting and re-adding the source, and hopefully it will connect.

Thanks

you can also try changing to .org instead of .com (everything else stays the same)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to j3st3r For This Useful Post:

cellzone05 (2011-12-21)

Default Thnaks a lottttttt .. it worked
    Quote Originally Posted by j3st3r View Post
    you can also try changing to .org instead of .com (everything else stays the same)

really appreciate your info.. it was amazing since i wasnt getting anywhere with the repo666 issue.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Repo is down muscle nerd tweeted this.

FYI we're upgrading our infrastructure...full blog functionality and ultrasn0w repo will return as soon as it can. Sorry for hiccup!