Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3gs 3.1.3 how to get ios4

hi again, i got error 3014 after it went past the verifying with apple stage? what gives? im gona get itunes 10, try it on that.

ive got itunes 10 and done it now im getting error 3002 what now?
    Last edited by Sailor-girl; 2010-09-07 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

If you get the error, you should try putting the iphone in dfu mode then try the shift-click restore. If you need me to explain how to get into dfu just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by x98car View Post
    If you get the error, you should try putting the iphone in dfu mode then try the shift-click restore. If you need me to explain how to get into dfu just let me know.
    yep, please explain how, so grateful for all your help. x

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

ok, plug in the iphone, then hold the power button and home button together for exactly 10 seconds, then release the power button while continuing to hold the home for an additional 10 seconds or until your computer and itunes recognizes it. iTunes will see it as being in restore mode, the screen of the iphone should be all black. Now do as you did before, start the tss server (make sure you have saved your SHSH with tiny umbrella first for 4.0.1) then shift click restore and choose the 4.0.1 firmware.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Sailor-girl (2010-09-08)

THANK U so much. all is now done, just adding all my new goodies. ur 1 of a kind. If only there were more like u.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12