Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Psa: Everybody responsible for software jailbreaking step in here

Quote Originally Posted by Patato22 View Post
    Thats not true, winterBoard and some part of cydia the main app of the jailbroken system are no fully working on the new iOS4 yet
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliquippakid View Post
    Don't salute red card acting like you agree with everything he said... You do not agree with there bieng plenty of apps updated. Plenty is more than enough and your whole thread is whining that there is not enough?
    I agreed with most of it Especially the part adressing people that go "well why don't you update the app" Like I have said multiple times, I'm not good with comuputer or have the ability. And I never created a Cydia app that people are depending on. JB'ing is like a chain, with one link missing it's incomplete. Some stuff that you want to do can take a bunch of apps and when you got 6 of them and 1 is holding you back it's a little frustrating. Like I've said, if you can't handle updating it once every 1-3 years then don't even bother in the first place. Somebody who is will create the app or we will find another way to do things.

It's like a rec league game of basketball. We need atleast 5 players to play but we only got 4 and our 5th is sitting on the sidelines doing nothing and watching from a distance.

Green Apple
    Thanks

can i ask what app it is that you are so badly needing updated ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuiltyPleasure View Post
    So why didn't you update your app? lazy? too busy? You weren't too busy to JB your Phone4
    JBing my iphone 4 took a good 10 secs man i wasted a **** ton of my life if it took longer for u Guilty then i feel sry for you, dont like the jb and non updated apps feel free to leave MMI and keep your iphone unjailbroken simple enough for you? you wont be missed

Thanks

I agreed with most of it Especially the part adressing people that go "well why don't you update the app" Like I have said multiple times, I'm not good with comuputer or have the ability. And I never created a Cydia app that people are depending on. JB'ing is like a chain, with one link missing it's incomplete. Some stuff that you want to do can take a bunch of apps and when you got 6 of them and 1 is holding you back it's a little frustrating. Like I've said, if you can't handle updating it once every 1-3 years then don't even bother in the first place. Somebody who is will create the app or we will find another way to do things.

It's like a rec league game of basketball. We need atleast 5 players to play but we only got 4 and our 5th is sitting on the sidelines doing nothing and watching from a distance.
    if you aren't good with computers THEN LEARN, none of the app devs, or anyone for that matter, came out of the womb knowing alot about
    computers but they learned, you call them lazy because they haven't update their apps, how lazy does it make you that you aren't willing to try and learn but have no problem whining about them being too lazy to update their app, please STFU and learn yourself or quit whining....

as far as your rec league comment, do you not realize that you are that 5 player that is sitting on the sidelines doing nothing (except whine that is) and watching from a distance
    Last edited by j3st3r; 2010-09-07 at 11:23 AM.

Holding off a jailbreak because someone won't update an app? Are you stupid or just a troll?

That said, I do find it extremely irritating when developers don't bother keeping up support for their own apps, especially paid apps (I'm looking at you, Overboard...), and I sometimes wish repo owners would penaize devs who do that - by, for example, refusing to host any paid app that has no compatibility with the current version of iOS, and giving developers 1 month notice to fix their apps before removing them.

With paid apps I agree, sometimes there are so many bugs in them and the dev won't even reply to my emails..but for free apps it's another story, either way, it's not enough for me to waste my time starting an Internet boycott

Thanks

So why didn't you update your app? lazy? too busy? You weren't too busy to JB your iPhone4 and spend hours on this forum. You're selfish, simple as that. Nobody likes selfish people... So have a nice lonely selfish life

Agree with everything you said *salutes*
    Lazy? Lol you sound like a a child being sent to bed and doesn't want to....seriously...who the heck are you to tell someone that they must update their app? I get it..ur an only child that got everything handed to you without question but now that life has come down on you, and u can't get mommy daddy results, you go thru this....you really believe that your starting a movement huh? Lol all theses starving individuals that are on 4.02 and all hose that want to try 4.1 , you think they are gonna wait for devs to update? Nope...this is how the show is gonna go so listen up:

People on 4.02 will update to 4.1 because they don't have a choice...nothing is happening in 4.02

Everyone else will stay where they are (unless they update by mistake which aaallllways happens)
    Until a jailbreak is released.

Once a jailbreak is released, everyone updates, saves shsh, starts installing their cydia apps and start threads on what works and what doesn't...

YOU and this thread gets ignored to the upmost , and will be stuck "bumping" or starting new threads on this...

You really sound like a don't smoke commercial...people aren't gonna stop....the dev team and everyone who works with jail breaking aren't gonna say, hey ...this kids got a point , let me stop this now.....

Thanks

Guiltypleasure you first came here looking for help with your stolen apps. You were told you would not get help with that here. Since then all you've done is whine about springjumps not working on 4.x. Either downgrade to 3.1.3 or stfu and gtfo. Either way stop whining!

Drinks the Kool Aid Captinsmooth's Avatar
    Thanks

Op you are an idiot, please go dig a hole and die in it.

Kthanksbi
    This post infers no rights and is provided as is.

Click here to follow me on twitter

Meh

first mod that uses the ban hammer on him will get a thank you from me

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

There's 6 billion people in the world; there's only 1 of him.

You'd think at least 1 billion of those could get their sh1t together and start writing some decent code
    And so the rest of you whiners can sit and not LEARN yourselves? You and him make 2, Im sure there's more of you. Youd think at least 1 billion of YOU could get your sh1t together and learn to write a damn code at all.

I think you have incredible gall to whine about the devs and all your defenses to when I ask "why dont you learn?" is "I dont have the computer skills"... Yeah well either learn like the devs had to learn or sit and be quiet.

Instead of all you complainers out there sitting around trolling around on forums, get to work and learn how to make a decent app. All this time you sit typing up a silly excuse for not doing it yourself, you probably couldve learned a lot by now.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to i.Annie For This Useful Post:

drog92 (2010-09-07)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anniex423 View Post
    And so the rest of you whiners can sit and not LEARN yourselves? You and him make 2, Im sure there's more of you. Youd think at least 1 billion of YOU could get your sh1t together and learn to write a damn code at all.

I think you have incredible gall to whine about the devs and all your defenses to when I ask "why dont you learn?" is "I dont have the computer skills"... Yeah well either learn like the devs had to learn or sit and be quiet.

Instead of all you complainers out there sitting around trolling around on forums, get to work and learn how to make a decent app. All this time you sit typing up a silly excuse for not doing it yourself, you probably couldve learned a lot by now.
    im going to have to say that TheGuiltyPleasure is a complete and total ****

Thanks

I'm locking this thread because the OP is acting like a self entitled child. I just wanted to add that if you put as much effort into actually learning how to write code as you do whining, you might be the best dev EVER.
    Last edited by soulthoughts; 2010-09-07 at 07:47 PM.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to soulthoughts For This Useful Post:

drog92 (2010-09-07), j3st3r (2010-09-07), jkmonkey (2010-09-07), tjfitz7 (2010-09-07), Trooper Sam (2010-09-07)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12