Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Non jailbroken iPhone 4 stuck on apple logo

iPhone? More like MyPhone DutchMaster22's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Non jailbroken iPhone 4 stuck on apple logo
    You guys ever hear of this? My roomate just got his new iphone 4 and a little while after setting it up, its been stuck on the apple logo. I dont know what he may have done but ive tried everything i know of to fix it and nothing works. It will not retore in itunes

Disconnect phone from computer then.. If its on hold the power and home key together till it turns off then after its off hold the home key and plug in the usb cord and keep holding the home key until it goes into recovery then it will restore

Thanks

Ive tried that several times, it wont restore even in recovery mode. Keeps telling me an unkown error has occured and gives me a different code number every time! thnx for the reply tho, do u have any other suggestions?

It happened to me, stuck at apple logo. Couldn't restore or anything, tried dfu mode and everything. Just took it back to apple store and got a brand new one. No questions asked.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchMaster22 View Post
    Ive tried that several times, it wont restore even in recovery mode. Keeps telling me an unkown error has occured and gives me a different code number every time! thnx for the reply tho, do u have any other suggestions?
    that happened to me my first time trying to restore my iphone 4..

i had to remove the saurik server from my host file then restart my computer then i was fine..

dont know why but if you have your host file changed try changing it back..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silent six View Post
    that happened to me my first time trying to restore my iphone 4..

i had to remove the saurik server from my host file then restart my computer then i was fine..

dont know why but if you have your host file changed try changing it back..
    umm... i have no idea what that means man it hasnt been jailbroken, its straight out of the box