Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: only 1 app in cydia?

Default only 1 app in cydia?
    i dont know why, but in the sections, under app, i only have 1 app available. its called WiBlaze. ive jailbroken others before, and i dont remember the exact amount, but i remember seeing much more apps available. any ideas on why this is?

and the "manage" then "settings" in upper left doesnt change anything. ive tried developer and hacker, both dont change anything...
    Last edited by s0mer4ndom1diot; 2010-08-26 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Do you recieve any errors when cydia is loading?

none at all.

by the way i have an ipod touch 2g on 4.0 firmware jailbroken with jailbreakme.com
    Last edited by s0mer4ndom1diot; 2010-08-26 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Remove all non default sources and try refresh again?

Otherwise, I think a restore and rejailbreak is in order.

i havent added any non default sources. also, it was the same when i had it on 3.1.2 for about 2 hours. then ive upgraded to 4.0 and restored once more on 4.0 and still its always the same.

Thanks

The the only thing I have showing under apps in sections too. I don't remember ever having more than that. Is there something your specifically looking for?

not really no. i just thought there would be a huge selection to choose from. when i go to google and type in best apps in cydia, it lists some. so why arent we seeing them?