Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sbsettings

Default Sbsettings
    App from Rock has been working great for months on my 3GS. I recently (3weeks ago) undated to 4.0.1 from iTunes and then the jailbreakme site to jailbreak the phone. After all the plugins and such were installed everything seemed ok.

Just today my "sbsettings" is crashing all thr time taking me into the safe mode. I have to uninstall the app in ordered to get out of the safemode.

I installed "crashreporter" so it's clearly "sbsettings" but no clue what to do from here.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the "sbsettings" mulitiple times but it's the same end result.

Hopefully someone has an idea what I can do.

Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Try in Cydia maybe? Just a suggestion, it could be some other conflict?
    If I somehow helped you, press thanks

So, you've added plugins to SBSettings not already installed. It would have to be one of those plugins not compatible with the newest version of SBSettings/4.x.x. Let me know if I completely misunderstood you.

Ya I tried both of he spots to install. After it crashes it gives you a few tips to try... Turning off the extensions is one. But the only way to get by is to uninstall.

Korin do you mean have I installed any additional plugins for sbsettigs? No. I got up this morning clicked my phone and bam it didn't work. I went to bed last night without any issues and no installs additionally.
    Last edited by Adorrion; 2010-08-25 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost