Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lost MMS Function. Even after Cydia Update

Default Lost MMS Function. Even after Cydia Update
    I first jailbroke my iphone when jailbreakme.com was released and it obviously had the problem with the facetime and mms. After the update from cydia it worked fine with no problems at all. But recently i noticed my mms function was gone! Ive been trying everything to get it back except for restoring and rejailbreaking because jailbreakme.com is down.

ive tried the SSH method and the reset network method. Ive also looked for my own packages on cydia and installed those. Nothing seemed to help at all. I really do want to avoid restoring again. But if i have to restore is there a way for me to back up all my files not just the stuff backed up from itunes. Such as themes, game files, jailbroken apps etc.

Quote Originally Posted by xjasonjai View Post
    I first jailbroke my iphone when jailbreakme.com was released and it obviously had the problem with the facetime and mms. After the update from cydia it worked fine with no problems at all. But recently i noticed my mms function was gone! Ive been trying everything to get it back except for restoring and rejailbreaking because jailbreakme.com is down.

ive tried the SSH method and the reset network method. Ive also looked for my own packages on cydia and installed those. Nothing seemed to help at all. I really do want to avoid restoring again. But if i have to restore is there a way for me to back up all my files not just the stuff backed up from itunes. Such as themes, game files, jailbroken apps etc.
    There is definitely a way. Download APTBackup on Cydia. Run backup and you are set. Sync your phone and whatever files the app needs it sneaks it in with the back up of your phone. Once you restore make sure you restore to the sync you made. You will have to rejailbreak and download the same app again. Hit restore after a few minutes you have everything back!!! Then run backup again. just incase and sync again. Good luck!!