Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CallMe disabling User Background and iOS4 Multitasking...

Default CallMe disabling User Background and iOS4 Multitasking...
    I recently used jailbreakme for my iphone 4 to jailbreak my phone and its been working fine, I've done it before and have a fair understanding of how to manage the mods and such correctly (I work for a cellphone company and know my stuff) but recently I added the utility CallMe to my phone and after I added a sms text icon from that app upon respring both user background (in Settings) and the iOS4 multitasking menu dont work. And now to my surprise neither does multitasking. When I open pandora for example it stops playing when I leave the app. I've tries numerous things to fix this problem but nothing seems to fix it.

and yes I removed CallMe, but the problem persists...

Is there anything I can do to fix this? Its really annoying and I have no idea what some of the packages cydia has installed do, so I don't want to make my phone worse. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Thanks

if you removed the app and the problem persists I would imagine you will need to restore and start over

If I restore itunes tells me I have to put 4.02 on

Thanks

apple is still signing 4.0.1 (as far as I know) just hold shift (pc) or option (Mac) while clicking restore and point iTunes at your 4.0.1 ipsw and it will restore to that