Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wierd Symbol

Default Wierd Symbol
    I click a link and downloaded it but dont have an app icon for the link now I have a capital N with a half of a square going around it need to know how and where are files located on my Iphone 4 jailbreak and unlock and how and what is the N with the half of a square going around its located into the top right hand corner next to my battery

iPhone? More like MyPhone skater38053's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you tried rebooting?

Thanks

The N I believe is from backgrouder, or a similar app. It stands for native backgrounding.

I do not know if you downloaded TetherMe but I have the same symbol ever since I installed that app from Cydia; your question was quite vague.

Yes I did reboot and I also remember that I did download a app or something in Cydia about application Last App and its from backgrounds so I am going to uninstall that to see if that works. Also it only shows up in messages, facebook, and youtube but in no other applications. Also I dont use any type tether with my device.

Thanks uninstalled Backgrounder and the symbol was gone thanks a bunch I really didnt know what I was doing dont understand backgrounder at all.
    Last edited by Mzree; 2010-08-16 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost