Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lost MMS and camera icon after jailbreak?

Default Lost MMS and camera icon after jailbreak?
    I recently jailbroke my iPhone 3gs running on 4.0 through jailbreakme.com. All went well, got Cydia and everything, however yesterday I realized that I can't send or receive MMS messages! In fact, when I go on messages, the camera icon has completely disappeared! I rang my carrier (vodafone) and they confirmed that all the settings were correct. They suggested that I should restore my iPhone and that MMS should work again.. However since I have jailbroken my iPhone I have installed many different apps and stuff and I can't really be bothered to re-do everything after restoring.. Is there a way I could fix this?

to be honest no I dont think you can. a few people lost MMS but not herd of loosing the camara.

when you connected to itunes make sure you upgrade to the latest carrier settings.
    make sure your shsh are saved and all in green then I would re - jb again thats my solution

the camera icon was literally gone. i restored it and re-jailbroke it and its working fine now