Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Small Folder Issue

Default Small Folder Issue
    JB 3Gs 4.0.1.

I use the normal folders built into 4.0 firmware and now when I tap one it doesnt show everything in the folder. Meaning if the folder is located lower on the screen, they are cut off from view. If the folder is at the top of the screen, everything shows on the screen. I installed infiniboards and infinidock and think maybe that is messing with it? Anyone else see this issue?

Thanks

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I didn't even know they was working with iOS4 yet, anyway, stupid question but have you tried scrolling down in your folders?

yes I did try to scroll down with the folder open and it didnt work...

Thanks

try unistalling infiniboard and infinidock and see if that fixes it, that way you will know for sure, if not then the problem may lie elsewhere and you can go from there looking for the problem

I was waiting to see if this was a common issue before I uninstalled anything. I just uninstalled infiniboards and it fixed the problem. I still have infinidock installed and the folders work fine.

Thanks

Thanks

glad it worked out for you, you can keep checking cydia for an update to infiniboard and reinstall when it's updated