Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: could I upgrade my JB/unlocked iphone 3gs MF(5.12.01) 3.1.3 to 4..xx

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question could I upgrade my JB/unlocked iphone 3gs MF(5.12.01) 3.1.3 to 4..xx
    hi all,

could I upgrade my jail-broken/unlocked iphone 3gs MF(5.12.01) 3.1.3 to 4..xx As Had my SHSH saves with cydia to the device??
    If I could HOW COULD I DO THAT??
    Last edited by amirsorial; 2010-08-13 at 03:09 AM.

It will probably make you update to 4.0.2 which is not jailbreakable. Most people still prefer 3.1.3, why exactly do you you want to upgrade?

Make sure your phone has the old bootrom then follow this guide. You'll need to downgrade so make sure and follow that part.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I want to update to get the new nice features like folders,multitasking,books.not more than that BUT could update to 4.0.0 or 4.0.1 and jailbreak it?

Quote Originally Posted by korin125 View Post
    It will probably make you update to 4.0.2 which is not jailbreakable. Most people still prefer 3.1.3, why exactly do you you want to upgrade?

I want to update to get the new nice features like folders,multitasking,books.not more than that BUT could update to 4.0.0 or 4.0.1 and jailbreak it?
    Last edited by amirsorial; 2010-08-13 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost