Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Contacting Saurik????

Default Contacting Saurik????
    Hi

I recently bought the app Snappy from Cydia, but the final confirmation page didn't load correctly so I'm not sure whether the final instructions of how to get the app where there or not.

I have sent Saurik a couple of mails to his email which is on his website ( Table of Contents - Jay Freeman (saurik) ), but I have heard nothing back from him. Does anyone know the best way to get in touch with him so I can get the app which I have paid for?

Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Anytime I have done this when I go back into the app on cydia I can either continue where I left off or just hit install.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

You won't get charged again once you're on file. Just do as above and re-download it or re-install it.

When I go through to the app again the button still says 'Purchase' and when I press it it takes me to the payment options. I have definitely payed for it tho as I was emailed the confirmation email from Amazon. It just seems to be Cydia which doesn't know I have paid for it.

Sorry for bump, but I've just tried to purchase a similar app and the same happened again!

Does anyone know how I can get in contact with someone from Cydia to sort this out or whatever?? Seems to be a bit of a joke setup to be honest.

I'm having the very same issue

I purchased wi-fi sync for my 3G and I can't transfer over the license. I emailed him a week or so ago a few times and got no response

It's quite annoying their is no customer support.

Glad someone else is suffering the same problem! Keep me updated on how you're getting on and if you hear from him could you maybe point him in the direction of this thread and I'll do the same?

I'll try and remember - though at this point I doubt I'll EVER get a response. Last time I EVER Buy ANYTHING from Cydia.

same here! I'm considering going to Rock (even though I prefer Cydia) at least with Rock you can actually get your purchases!

Agreed - I've had no issues with Rock so far so I'll stick with that until it does otherwise.