Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 3gs restore error 1013, HELP PLZ !!!

Default iphone 3gs restore error 1013, HELP PLZ !!!
    i had upgrade my iphone 3.1.2 to 4.0.1 with original itune upgrade. after that i went to jailbreakme.com and unlock my phone. I can make phone call, message, i even can install ********** and download apps playing games, but after few days later, i was try to downloading theme in cydia (install), phone wents reboot and freezing like 12 hrs..( i went to sleep at the time). what happen now is , i can't restore back to 4.0.1 anymore, itune shows counldn't find the sim card insert(i use phonebooksim). i had tried go in DUF mode and restore( like tried 7 times already) always error message at the end 1303, 1002 and 9. anyone has suggestion !? please help, BIG THANKS
    Last edited by geniusbider; 2010-08-10 at 06:48 AM.

Are you shift-restoring to 4.0.1?
    You can try to enter Recovery Mode rather than DFU.

Ya, I tried, but still can't restore, pops up error, I had changed file "host" in iTunes files too

nvm, i bring to apple.. lucky the phone is under warranty. they replace one for me, I LOVE APPLE's customer service !

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

You couldve just used Recboot. 1013 is a good error. It means you successfully restored and are just stuck in recovery mode, which Recboot kicks it out of. Then you couldve jailbroke it again afterwards. Now you dont have your SHSHs anymore Im assuming...