Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help please in cydia..

Default help please in cydia..
    I downloaded mywi which I think is awsome. some how it installed rock. I prefer the good old cydia as I cant get along with rock.
    I want to buy the mywi from cydia but I can only download the trail. As I dont use rock I dont want to buy mywi from rock as I never use it. also I bought 3g unrestrictor from cyida if I restore my iphone later in future will I have to pay via paypal again. I dont understand that bit. thanks

Thanks

Mywi is a rock app. The only way to have it right now is to have rock also.

there is a older version mywi 3 which is in cydia as (no rock) surely they will update it like that.
    why have a trail that you can't buy....

^ no they won't update that, Rock 4.0 is a different App.
    You can just download Rock, buy MyWi 4.0, and never use Rock again, problem solved. I don't get why people don't like Rock, I love it's speeds and layout
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

I spose I am just not use to change. Dont understand how to use it and everything. if I download mywi from rock and restore my iphone will I have to buy it again. I dont mind buying apps its just I restore about 3 - 4 times a year and thats alot $19.99 thanks

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I would of thought Rock is like cydia that let's you have the app for free, or for a small charge when you restore the phone