Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTouch jailbreaking HELP

Default iTouch jailbreaking HELP
    I recently jailbroken my ipod touch 2g 4.0 and mc model with the jailbreakme.com website. but i can not figure out how to run the gpSPhone or any of the emulators. the gba emulator says i need the right bios file ad i have alread tried instaling 3 other bios files and the same message appears each time. also i can not get the Terminal to open, it opens then close right away. so if anyone could help or direct me to some help please let me know. thank you !

Hey, I have a tutorial for using emulators on my website right here. I also highly recommend adding the sources on my "Sources" page to make sure you can find all the apps. One of the repos has a version of gpSPhone with the BIOS already included. Also, are you talking about MobileTerminal? Check to see if these apps are 4.0 compatible, the best way being reviews.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to korin125 For This Useful Post:

DocJerico (2010-08-08)

Thanks alot that really helped with my emulator problem but i still need help with my Terminal problem i mainly need to get it up so i can torrent via my ipod so if you or anyone else can help that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

i know how to but the source is illegal so i cant post it here, sorry

I did a little research and you can get the iOS 4 compatible Mobile Terminal from the Cydia source http://www.podzombie.com/repository
    Quote Originally Posted by techboywii View Post
    i know how to but the source is illegal so i cant post it here, sorry
    I donno if this source is illegal...it's not my fault >.>
    Last edited by korin125; 2010-08-08 at 08:32 AM.

Hey maybe we can chat via email.

Quote Originally Posted by korin125 View Post
    I did a little research and you can get the iOS 4 compatible Mobile Terminal from the Cydia source Index of /repository

I donno if this source is illegal...it's not my fault >.>
    nope thats not the source i was talking about. the source i was talking about was the source that starts with x and ends with e

9. The Following User Says Thank You to techboywii For This Useful Post:

DocJerico (2010-08-08)

Default dTunes
    So thanks for all your help an i downloaded the terminal form the x-----e source and it now works but now dtunes does not work so i was wondering if either of you or anyone has experinced this problem. Thanks

I don't know, I haven't used dTunes in a long time.