Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Battery life dramatically decreased iOS4 jb

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Question Battery life dramatically decreased iOS4 jb
    I've asked every one and have yet to have an answer for it So I'm hoping to have an answer on here. When I upgraded and jailbroke iOS4 everything seemed to be going fine until just yesterday I noticed my battery was being killed dramatically, it would be at 40% after just an hour and a half of usage and an hour of standby. I found this really strange so I unjailbroke and my battery now lasts so much longer but I would really l ike the jb All I had downloaded from cydia was **********, please help would be greatly appreciated.

i kind of noticed this, i'm not sure if it's me or i've just been using the phone a lot more then before...

I'm also experiencing the same issue after jailbreak. Battery drains fast now on my IP4 since jailbreak. I even re-jailbroke my IP4 and did not install any app from cydia other than ultrasn0w but battery is still draining fast. Anyone has an explaination for this or experiencing the same situation?

strange i thought battary was better than ever lasts ages compared to my old 3gs. look and see how much you got running in the background I take all of mine off after using it . if you got about 20 apps running it will drain

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

disable IOS multitasking

Mine is running as it was before!