Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PDF Loading Warner fix for safety measure on exploit?

Default PDF Loading Warner fix for safety measure on exploit?
    i read about this, as its a temporary fix for the PDF exploit - is this what everybodys using? Or are most not using it at all?

It doesnt run in the background or drain battery right?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

It's just like a push notification box that shows up in ie. Doesnt seem to cause me any problems.

you should def install it. even if it did eat some battery (which it doesn't) its better than getting a virus that bricks you phone

i installed this and for somereaso went to set my alarm like i always do then it blocks that aswell so I cant view the clock. I removed it then it was fine

The exploit used in the JailbreakMe jailbreak is extremely dangerous for jailbroken and no jailbroken iDevice owners alike. We have the chance to get a simple fix before anyone else does, so we might as well use it.

Quote Originally Posted by korin125 View Post
    The exploit used in the JailbreakMe jailbreak is extremely dangerous for jailbroken and no jailbroken iDevice owners alike. We have the chance to get a simple fix before anyone else does, so we might as well use it.
    lol, i agree with u all ( why do i picture you with a real concerned look on your face typing)

lol, not me particularly, I'm too busy downloading apps to be using safari. I wonder if there are Cydia packages taking advantage of this yet?