Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weird white icons?

Default Weird white icons?
    Hey guys i had five column springboard on my iphone 4 and i was unable to uninstall it because i kept getting this 127 error so i uninstalled mobile substrate to see id it would work. I ended up uninstalling it with rock. But anyways.... After i uninstalled mobil substate and installed them all apps again i sometimes get these white icons that one says adsheet, ipodout, demo app, trust me, websheet, and i see sbsettings and nike ipod. All of them are white icons except nikeipod and sbsettings and they go away after a respring. Any idea how to fix this?

Thank you

Thanks

I've noticed this same problem every now and then. Doesn't happen all the time, but a respring makes them go away. Not sure what the issue is, but at least you're not the only one!

Good to know haha have you tried doing a hard reset?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Same here, hard resets don't get rid of them popping up now and again, I find it's when you install certain apps

Could it be sbsettings? Have you tried disabling it?
    Last edited by etolosa88; 2010-08-06 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I don't think it is, but it might be..

just noticed and this happens everytime i sync new apps to my iphone

can one of you take a screenshot of your screen?

Here are the 2 pics i took

This problem is pretty big, because lots of folks who have their iphone jailbroken are having the same problem. Including me. Isn't there a solution for this???

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

i have sbsettings and this has never happened to me before..... the only time that i have seen those apps and names are when im going through iFile.....

I also have these apps on my iPhone 3gs and on ly see the apps if I open Spoof or iFile. The apps were hidden and doesn't show on screen.

I posted a questions about these apps on iphonehacks forums however the admin keeps on deleting my post and I posted it again, finally someone replied with these below. Not sure if these were true. Does anyone tried deleting them from iFile?

1. AdSheet--is for collecting passwords
    2. TrustMe-- is for collecting Account numbers
    3. WebSheet-- is for collecting Contacts

Hi I have got White icons on my iPhone 3GS 4.0.1 and they don't go I tried to respring reboot and deleted them and reinstalled but after I reinstall the Icons remain White sometimes the go away on it's own and sometimes they are back from the dead please please please help !!!!!!!!!!