Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stuck On 3GS Forever?

Thanks

Cool Stuck On 3GS Forever?
    I decided not to pre-order the iPhone4, I didn't want to put up with lines and backorders and isht. I was gonna wait untill I could walk into AT&T and buy one in stock.

Now Im reading "BUY IPHONE4 NOW, APPLE PATCHING JAILBREAKME.COM"
    I wanna order one, it will ship in 7-10 days......but if they ship me the iPhone with 4.1 on it I will freak. I dont want an iPhone if I can't jailbreak it! The soonest I can get one is if I pre-order one now, it will ship in 7-10 days. I know 4.1 isnt out yet, but I also know that Apple could drop it ANY MINUTE. Especially with people youtubing themselves walking into Apple Stores and jailbreaking their devices. Hilarious.....yes....but you know that pisses Steve Jobs off.

Does anyone know how soon Apple will start shipping their iPhones with 4.1? Is there a large batch with 4.0.1 already on them that have to be sold before they ship the ones with 4.1, or do they immediatley start flashing all iPhones the moment new firmware is out?

From what I have read, once Apple patches jailbrekme with 4.1, there won't be another jailbreak. I find that a little hard to believe because there must be a LOT of people in the same predicament as me.

Anyone else in my predicament? Any Super-Mods (Stealth....hehe) have any advice for us that didnt pitch a tent and wait for the iPhone4?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -signatureimage.gif  

you should've ordered one even if there was a wait... now you may be stuck with one that comes with 4.1 if it's released before you are scheduled to get yours... if you get one and it comes with 4.1 - you will have to wait until that version is jailbroken...

if i were you i'd order one now and hope for the best.

you could always return it if it doesn't arrive like you want