Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Things My iPhone Won't Do After Jailbreaking

Default Things My iPhone Won't Do After Jailbreaking
    I jailbroke my phone the other day, and oddly enough it won't charge while off and plugged in anymore. If it's off and I plug it in, it turns it back on. Also, it won't lock the phone after so much time, even if auto-lock is on and I'm in a call. It used to lock when I was in a call if I put it on speaker for a while. It won't do that anymore. Help?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

My phone has never let me charge it off. Not sure why your did in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by DistortedTruth View Post
    I jailbroke my phone the other day, and oddly enough it won't charge while off and plugged in anymore. If it's off and I plug it in, it turns it back on. Also, it won't lock the phone after so much time, even if auto-lock is on and I'm in a call. It used to lock when I was in a call if I put it on speaker for a while. It won't do that anymore. Help?
    mine works perfectly fine :l maybe theres something wrong with urs?

Quote Originally Posted by jellofosho View Post
    mine works perfectly fine :l maybe theres something wrong with urs?
    Ugh. I really don't want to re-jailbreak it. Especially if it doesn't fix anything, lol. It's fine. I'll deal I guess.

Then let me ask this question. Does leaving your phone on all the time (since it won't let me shut it off to charge) slow it down?
    Last edited by DistortedTruth; 2010-08-04 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

When I plug my phone into charge via my computer I lose all signal and wifi, but it's fine if I do it via the wall socket!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DistortedTruth View Post
    Then let me ask this question. Does leaving your phone on all the time (since it won't let me shut it off to charge) slow it down?
    Nope, won't slow it down. If it starts acting slow, kill some apps or reboot it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wine_guy For This Useful Post:

DistortedTruth (2010-08-05)

Quote Originally Posted by wine_guy View Post
    Nope, won't slow it down. If it starts acting slow, kill some apps or reboot it.
    Thanks!