Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: blank icons

Default blank icons
    After i did a restore/upgarde to 4.0.1 from 3.1.3,then jailbroke with jailbreakme.com all of my blank icons that were from iblanks are still there, anyone know how to get rid of this.....didnt realize jailbreaks left any imprint after a fresh restore....

It might be because you re-jailbroke it. Try downloading iblank and have that delete them, if not use poof, the app hiding tool.

no luck with poof....they were on there right after the restore and i cant delete them with iblanks app either.....just very strange...

Update.... Downloaded infinifolder and put all icons into a folder, thought I'd just forget about them, but after next residing, the folder and icons were gone.... Weird, solved.....
    Last edited by swashpl8; 2010-08-04 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I am having this issue. Any help would be great. I am not jailbroken, but this problem has followed my with 3 different I phones. HELP

I'm thinking you might have app sync installed... If this has happens on three diff phones they might have gotten synced in iTunes.... Give a look see, if they are there then delete them.... Hope that helps

Thanks

Press and hole the icons for 5 sec when it start to shake then you can just press the X and delete it. Hope this helps

I've had REALLY bad problems with iBlank, really bad meaning all my pages completely filled with blank icons and reappearing every reboot.
    Anyway, did you restore from a backup? It's never good...

Restore iPhone as "new phone". Always restore like this from a jb.....

Wow, that's weird, lol.