Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GLITCH: PDF Loader Warning

Exclamation GLITCH: PDF Loader Warning
    First off im using:
    iPhone4 Firmware: 4.0.1 (jb with jailbreakme.com)

As most of you should know by now, there was an open hole on the safari browser allowing PDF downloads to access the root file system of the iPhones on firmware 4.0/4.0.1. (this is what allowed us to jailbreak through a safari download).

There was then "PDF Loader Warning" download available from Bigboss in Cydia/Tweaks, which patched this hole, by prompting if you wish to open the PDF file.

However it seems that whenever i open the "native clock app" and go to "world clock" it asks me several times (approx 8 times) whether i want to open PDF and even if i click ok or cancel, the prompt continues to pop up about 7 more times.

Please post below if any of you also have this problem.
    Last edited by UKROB86; 2010-08-04 at 05:05 AM.

same prob here on iPhone 4, 4.0.1

Yep, my iPhone 4 (4.0.1) too... and the hands are missing from the clocks. To test, I uninstalled it and everything is back to normal. It's not an issue for me cuz I don't use the world clock, but some will not like it.

Ya, ran in to this problem a few hours ago. I'm gonna do with out the warning app for now.

I guess im going to have to do without the "fix" for now also, until a fix for this fix is released lol..
    Last edited by UKROB86; 2010-08-05 at 05:02 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Do you guys use your world clocks that much? Only thing I use is the alarm, and that works just fine.

I have this issue running 4.0.1 on iP4. I actually use the World Clock as I have colleagues across the globe, and the hands are missing from the clocks, but I will deal with the multiple pop-ups.