Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to get photos back into camera roll on iphone 4..?

Default How to get photos back into camera roll on iphone 4..?
    Hi

Can someone please tell me how to get backed up photos back into the camera roll on an iphone 4.

I have tried inserting the original backup folder (100APPLE) which contains all of my pictures and the misc folder all the thumbnails,using iphonebrowser...it does show that they are there in the folder view of iphonebrowser.

However when I open the photo app on the phone nothing shows up, even after reboot?

Help appreciated.

Thanks.

Ok found an app called photo transfer app that does it via wifi 50 at a time.

iPhone? More like MyPhone slavipz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ancient View Post
    Ok found an app called photo transfer app that does it via wifi 50 at a time.
    Is it a free app ?

I use video safe. It's a good way to keep and sort your photos and videos. You can also use USB to import and export to device. And you use it through iTunes. Real easy.

No it is not a free app....it is on app store.

re video safe /How many pics can you transfer back to roll at once...?
    and does it move the pics from cam roll to a new folder or just copy(meaning you have to go back and delete the dupicate in cam roll)?

hit the thanks if this has helped you.
    Last edited by ancient; 2010-08-20 at 10:31 PM.

It is free if you use instsllous. You can copy,move, delete, import, export as many photos or videos as you want at a time.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ancient View Post
    Hi

Can someone please tell me how to get backed up photos back into the camera roll on an iphone 4.

I have tried inserting the original backup folder (100APPLE) which contains all of my pictures and the misc folder all the thumbnails,using iphonebrowser...it does show that they are there in the folder view of iphonebrowser.

However when I open the photo app on the phone nothing shows up, even after reboot?

Help appreciated.

Thanks.
    You could email them to yourself depending on how many there are.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chummpy View Post
    It is free if you use instsllous. You can copy,move, delete, import, export as many photos or videos as you want at a time.
    talking about cracked apps/warez is not allowed on these forums, you might want to edit your post and remove that