Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pending TSS request?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Pending TSS request?
    I jailbroke my iPhone 4 last night using jailbreakme like everyone else, however, I kept having issues with the servers timing out when I was trying to get it to save my SHSH's though Cydia.

I have them backed up on my hard drive via Umbrella, but I would still like to have them on Cydia.

It just says "This device has a pending TSS request." and it has said that since I had the timeout issues.

Any ways to correct this?

Everything you have done is right. It takes time for Saurik's server to process the requests. Imagine how many requests he must be getting. Mine says the same, but as a backup I have also backed up the blob to my HD aswell

I also have an iPhone 3GS with 4.0.1 version running and I jailbroke it using jailbreakme. I tried to save the SHSH blobs on my HD using TinyUmbrella but it doesn't seem to be working. I noticed that it says Invalid X.X.X (XXXX) below the Save My SHSH button. Can you guys let me know the advanced options that you used in TinyUmbrella to save your SHSH blob? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!